The original RIE® Manual is a collection of papers written by Magda Gerber, Dr. Emmi Pikler and staff of the Pikler Institute. The RIE® Manual Expanded Edition, published in 2013, contains Magda Gerber’s original RIE® Manual in its entirety, and has over 90 pages of new material that cover key topics such as:
- How the Educaring® Approach relates to current neuroscience
- Supporting competence in a child with special needs
- Sharing the Educaring® Approach with adults
- Examining RIE® environments
- Observing and facilitating play
Ebook formats of this book are also available through Amazon and Smashwords.